We care about intellectual property and in our terms we require our users to have the right to use any text or images that they upload into our systems.
If you believe that one of our users is using your content without your permission then you can report it to us to request removal of your content using the following procedure.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
This procedure is based on the requirements of the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you are outside the USA you may still make complaints using the same process.
Take Down Request
Your take down request should contain the following:
- Identify the original content that is being infringed. Ideally this should include a URL where the original content is.
- Identify the infringing material. Please provide a URL or copy of an email from our system to allow us to find the content.
- Your name, email, telephone and postal address.
- Include a statement that your complaint is in “good faith”.
- Include a statement that the information in the request is accurate.
- Include a statement that under penalty of perjury you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Changes to this Procedure
This policy was last updated on November 27, 2019. We may update this policy from time to time.
The complaint should be signed or by an electronic equivalent and emailed to the address below with the subject line “DMCA Takedown Request”.
Requests can also be made to:
Machine Labs Ltd
2 Rennie Square
Brucefield Industrial Estate